- Bauones S.
- Hoang H.
- Roman C.
- Hery G.
- Delarue A.
- Petit P.
- et al.
Wandering liver: ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging diagnosis.
J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: e21-e25
2At her 2-year follow-up, the patient is doing well and presents no symptoms.
- Svensson J.F.
- Schlinzig T.
- Kaiser S.
Wandering liver in a neonate: case report and review of the literature.
J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 635-638
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Wandering liver: ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging diagnosis.J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: e21-e25
- Wandering liver in a neonate: case report and review of the literature.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 635-638
- A wandering liver.Pediatr Radiol. 2010; 40: 1443-1445
Published online: March 05, 2016
Accepted: January 30, 2016
F.P. and D.A. conceptualized and designed the study, drafted the initial manuscript, reviewed and revised the manuscript, and approved the final manuscript as submitted.
© 2016 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.