Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The economics of health and health care.7th ed. Pearson Education Limited, Essex (UK)2016
- Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine.Oxford University Press, New York1996
- Methods for the economic evaluation of health care programmes.4th ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford2015
- Developing NICE guidelines: the manual.NICE, London2014 (Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/media/default/about/what-we-do/our-programmes/developing-nice-guidelines-the-manual.pdf)
- Moving the QALY forward: rationale for change.Value Health. 2009; 12: S1-S4
- Equity and fairness in health and health care: looking up and extending 'My way' - a comment on Aki Tsuchiya and Paul Dolan's paper.in: The ideas and influence of Alan Williams: be reasonable - do it my way! Radcliffe Publishing Ltd, Abingdon, Oxon (UK)2008
- Economics, medicine and health care.2nd ed. Harvester Wheatsheaf, Hemel Hempstead (UK)1992
- Being reasonable about equity and fairness: looking back and extending the Williams way.in: The ideas and influence of Alan Williams: be reasonable - do it my way! Radcliffe Publishing Ltd, Abingdon, Oxon (UK)2008
- Intergenerational equity: an exploration of the 'fair innings argument'.Health Economics. 1997; 6: 117-132