Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of an enoxaparin dosing calculator using burn size and weight.J Burn Care Res. 2013; 34: 621-627
- If some is good, more is better: an enoxaparin dosing strategy to improve pharmacologic venous thromboembolism prophylaxis.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2016; ([Epub ahead of print])
Pannucci CJ, Rockwell B, Fleming K, et al. Inadequate enoxaparin dosing predicts 90-day venous thromboembolism risk among plastic surgery inpatients: an examination of enoxaparin pharmcodynamics. Plast Reconstr Surg In Press.
- Alternative dosing of prophylactic enoxaparin in the trauma patient: is more the answer?.Am J Surg. 2013; 206 (discussion 915-6): 911-915
- Peak plasma anti-Xa levels after first and third doses of enoxaparin in women receiving weight-based thromboprophylaxis following caesarean section: a prospective cohort study.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2013; 22: 280-288