Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Being mortal: medicine and what matters in the end.1st ed. Metropolitan Books, New York, (NY)2014
Eesley C, Miller W. Impact: Stanford University's economic impact via innovation and entrepreneurship. 2012. p. 104.
Ray E, Bell S, Ford J. Hewlett foundation announces 400 million gift to Stanford University. 2001. p. 1-2.
Somsak M, Bouffard D. Stanford mourns loss of David Packard. 1996. p. 1-2.
- Teams do it better!.Res Hum Dev. 2015; 12: 342-349
- Evolution of multidisciplinary translational teams (MTTs): insights for accelerating translational innovations.Clin Transl Sci. 2015; 8: 542-552
Kawasaki G. The art of the start: the time-tested, battle-hardened guide for anyone starting anything. New York (NY): Portfolio; 2004.
- Benchmarks for ethically credible partnerships between industry and academic health centers: beyond disclosure of financial conflicts of interest.Clin Transl Med. 2015; 4: 36
- Industry support of medical research: important opportunity or treacherous pitfall?.J Gen Intern Med. 2016; 31: 228-233
- Outcomes from a postgraduate biomedical technology innovation training program: the first 12 years of Stanford Biodesign.Ann Biomed Eng. 2013; 41: 1803-1810
- Developing a new model for the invention and translation of neurotechnologies in academic neurosurgery.Neurosurgery. 2013; 72: 182-192
- Biodesign process and culture to enable pediatric medical technology innovation.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2015; 24: 102-106
- Try again. Fail again. Fail better.J Ped Surg. 2015; 50: 5-14
- Intellectual property and royalty streams in academic departments: myths and realities.Surgery. 2008; 143: 183-191
- Inventing our future: training the next generation of surgeon innovators.J Ped Surg. 2009; 44: 21-35
- The physician payments sunshine act—two years of the open payments program.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 906-909
Physician Financial Transparency Reports (Sunshine Act). American Medical Association 2016. Advocacy—Sunshine Act of 2010. p. 1-19.
- Regulation of financial conflicts of interest in medical practice and medical research: a damaging solution in search of a problem.Perspect Biol Med. 2007; 50: 54-71
- The desperate case: CARE (costs, applicability, research, ethics).JAMA. 1989; 261: 1483-1484
- Three ethical revolutions: ancient assumptions remodeled under pressure of transplantation.Transplant Proc. 1988; 20: 1061-1067