Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The new killer apps: how large companies can out-innovate start-ups.Cornerloft Press, 2013
- Diffusion of innovations.Free Press of Glencoe, New York (NY)1962
- The conduct of inquiry: methodology for behavioral science.Chandler Publishing, San Francisco (CA)1964
- The psychology of science: a reconnaissance.Harper & Row, New York (NY)1966
- Crossing the chasm: marketing and selling high-tech products to mainstream customers.Harper Collins, New York (NY)2002
No financial support was directly given for this work.