Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The shape of things to come: 3D printing in medicine.JAMA. 2014; 312: 2213-2214
- Current trends in 3D printing, bioprosthetics, and tissue engineering in plastic and reconstructive surgery.Curr Surg Rep. 2016; 4: 1-14
- Antibiotic and chemotherapeutic enhanced three-dimensional printer filaments and constructs for biomedical applications.Int J Nanomedicine. 2015; 10: 357-370
- Impact of polymer pore size on the interface scar formation in a rat model.J Surg Res. 2002; 103: 208-214
- Polypropylene in the intra-abdominal position: influence of pore size and surface area.Hernia. 2004; 8: 365-372
All authors claim no conflicts of interest or disclosures.