Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is prehabilitation limited to preoperative exercise?.Sugery. 2017; 162: 191
- Predictive factors of in-hospital mortality in colon and rectal surgery.J Am Coll Surg. 2012; 215: 255-261
- Pancreatic cancer surgery and nutrition management: a review of the current literature.Hepatobiliary Surg Nutr. 2015; 4: 59-71
- Dietary treatment of weight loss in patients with advanced cancer and cachexia: a systematic literature review.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2014; 91: 210-221
- Pre-operative nutrition support in patients undergoing gastrointestinal surgery.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; : CD008879
- The ability of prehabilitation to influence postoperative outcome after intra-abdominal operation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Surgery. 2016; 160: 1189-1201
- Psychological prehabilitation before cancer surgery: a systematic review.Ann Surg Oncol. 2015; 22: 4117-4123
The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland. Guidelines for the Management of Colorectal Cancer. 3rd ed. London: Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland; 2007. Available from: https://www.uhb.nhs.uk/Downloads/pdf/CancerPbManagementColorectalCancer.pdf.
- High intensity interval versus moderate intensity continuous training in patients with coronary artery disease: a meta-analysis of physiological and clinical parameters.Heart Lung Circ. 2016; 25: 166-174
- Perioperative physical exercise interventions for patients undergoing lung cancer surgery: what is the evidence?.SAGE Open Med. 2016; 4: 1-19