Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global status report on road safety: time for action.World Health Organization, Geneva (Switzerland)2009
- Deaths estimates for 2008 by cause for WHO member states [Internet].World Health Organization, Geneva2011 (Available from: http://www.who.int/healthinfo/global_burden_disease/estimates_country/en/)
- Draft Road transport & safety bill 2014.Government of India, New Delhi (India)2014 (Available from: www.prsindia.org/uploads/media/.../Draft%20Road%20Safety%20Bill%202014.pdf)
- The 2014 Academic College of Emergency Experts in India's INDO-US Joint Working Group (JWG) White Paper on “Developing Trauma Sciences and Injury Care in India”.Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci. 2014; 4: 114-130
- Trauma care in India: current scenario.World J Surg. 2008; 32: 1613-1617
- Training in trauma care.Indian J Surg. 2012; 74: 128-130
US National Library of Medicine [Internet]. PubMed. Bethesda (MD): National Center for Biotechnology Information. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed.
Embase [Internet]. Amsterdam (The Netherlands): Elsevier. Available from: http://www.embase.com/.
Cochrane Library [Internet]. London: The Cochrane Collaboration. Available from http://www.cochrane.org/.
Open Sigle [Internet]. OpenGrey. Available from: http://opensigle.inist.fr/.
Proquest. Digital dissertations [Internet]. Ann Arbor (MI): ProQuest, LLL. Available from: http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?RQT=302&cfc=1.
Scopus [Internet]. Amsterdam (The Netherlands): Elsevier. Available from: http://www.scopus.com/home.url.
Web of Science [Internet]. New York: Thomson Reuters. Available from: https://www.webofknowledge.com/.
Oaister [Internet]. Dublin (OH): Online Computer Library Center, Inc Available from: http://www.oclc.org/oaister/.
Global Health Ovid [Internet]. New York: Ovid Technologies, Inc Available from: http://www.ovid.com.
MedIndia [Internet]. Chennai (India): MedIndia. Available from: http://www.medindia.net/.
- Essential trauma care project checklists for surveys of trauma care capabilities.World Health Organization and International Association for the Surgery of Trauma and Surgical Intensive Care, Geneva (Switzerland)2004
- Trauma care systems in Spain.Injury. 2003; 34: 709-719
- “Essential Trauma Care Project Checklists for Surveys of Trauma Care Capabilities”.World Health Organization and International Association for the Surgery of Trauma and Surgical Intensive Care (IATSIC), International Society of Surgery, Geneva (Switzerland)2004 (Available from: http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/services/traumacare/estc_checklist.pdf)
- Strengthening care for the injured: success stories and lessons learned from around the world.World Health Organization, Geneva (Switzerland)2010
- Systematic reviews and meta-analysis.Oxford University Press, New York2008
- CHERG Review Groups on Intervention Effects. Standards for CHERG reviews of intervention effects on child survival.Int J Epidemiol. 2010; 39: i21-i31
- GRADE: an emerging consensus on rating quality of evidence and strength of recommendations.BMJ. 2008; 336: 924-926
- Head injury mortality in two centers with different emergency medical services and intensive care.J Neurosurg. 1989; 71: 202-207
- Road traffic injuries in Delhi: a hospital based study.J Traffic Med. 1989; 17: 3-4
- Pattern of childhood trauma Indian perspective.Indian Pediatr. 1993; 30: 57-60
- Burn epidemiology: the Pink City scene.Burns. 1993; 19: 47-51
- Burns in Madras, India: an analysis of 1368 patients in 1 year.Burns. 1993; 19: 339-344
- Epidemiology, morbidity, mortality and treatment of burn injuries–a study in a peripheral industrial hospital.Burns. 1994; 20: 253-255
- Epidemiology of burns in a district hospital in western India.Burns. 1996; 22: 439-442
- An analysis of 11,196 burn admissions and evaluation of conservative management techniques.Burns. 2002; 28: 555-561
- Epidemiological and Trauma Injury and Severity Score (TRISS) analysis of trauma patients at a tertiary care centre in India.Natl Med J India. 2004; 17: 186-189
- Measuring trauma outcomes in India: an analysis based on TRISS methodology in a Mumbai university hospital.Injury. 2004; 35: 386-390
- Evaluation of trauma care capabilities in four countries using the WHO-IATSIC Guidelines for Essential Trauma Care.World J Surg. 2006; 30: 946-956
- Experiences with chest trauma: where do we stand today.Indian J Crit Care Med. 2006; 10: 25-28
- The Abbreviated Injury Scale and its correlation with preventable traumatic accidental deaths: a study from South Delhi.Med Sci Law. 2006; 46: 157-165
- Care of post-traumatic spinal cord injury patients in India: An analysis.Indian J Orthop. 2007; 41: 295-299
- Identifying the need for pre-hospital and emergency care in the developing world: a case study in Chennai.India. J Assoc Physicians India. 2007; 55: 491-495
- Teaching trauma care in India: an educational pilot study from Bangalore.J Surg Res. 2007; 142: 373-377
- Fatal road traffic accidents and their relationship with head injuries: an epidemiological survey of five years.Indian J Neurotrauma. 2008; 5: 63-67
- Profile of trauma related mortality at Manipal.Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ). 2008; 6: 393-397
- Crash characteristics and patterns of injury among hospitalized motorised two-wheeled vehicle users in urban India.BMC Public Health. 2009; 9: 11
- Trauma care - a participant observer study of trauma centers at Delhi, Lucknow and Mumbai.Indian J Surg. 2009; 71: 133-141
- Study of knowledge of first aid management and emergency care in burn patients.Nurs J India. 2009; 100: 163-165
- Childhood trauma profile at a tertiary care hospital in India.Indian Pediatr. 2009; 46: 168-171
- Characteristics of non-fatal fall injuries in rural India.Inj Prev. 2010; 16: 166-171
- Epidemiology of hospitalized burn patients in a tertiary care hospital in South India.Burns. 2010; 36: 422-429
- A study on demographic and clinical profile of burn patients in an Apex Institute of West Bengal.Indian J Public Health. 2010; 54: 27-29
- Improving trauma care in India: a recommendation for the implementation of ATLS training for emergency department medical officers.Int J Emerg Med. 2010; 3: 27-32
- Evaluating emergency ultrasound training in India.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2010; 3: 115-117
- A multi-sectoral approach to capture information on road traffic injuries.Indian J Community Med. 2010; 35: 305-310
- Where there are no emergency medical services—prehospital care for the injured in Mumbai, India.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2010; 25: 145-151
- Designing, managing and improving the operative and intensive care in polytrauma.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2011; 4: 494-500
- Honey dressing versus silver sulfadiazene dressing for wound healing in burn patients: a retrospective study.J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2011; 4: 183-187
- Burden, characteristics, and outcome of injury among females: observations from Bengaluru, India.Womens Health Issues. 2011; 21: 320-326
- The Alfred Trauma Team Training Program in India and Sri Lanka.Emerg Medicine Australas. 2011; 23: 632-639
- Patterns of head injuries in fatal road traffic accidents in a rural district of Maharashtra.J Indian Acad Forensic Med. 2011; 33: 228-231
- Fall related injuries: a retrospective medical review study in North India.Injury. 2012; 43: 1996-2000
- To determine the accuracy of focused assessment with sonography for trauma done by nonradiologists and its comparative analysis with radiologists in emergency department of a level 1 trauma center of India.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013; 6: 42-46
- Where do I go? A trauma victim's plea in an informal trauma system.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013; 6: 164-170
- An epidemiological study of road traffic accident cases admitted in a tertiary care hospital.Med J Armed Forces India. 2014; 70: 32-35
- Overview of the essential trauma care project.World J Surg. 2006; 30: 919-929
- Academic College of Emergency Experts in India's INDO-US Joint Working Group (JWG) White Paper on the Integrated Emergency Communication Response Service in India: much more than just a number!.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013; 6: 216-223
- Work of Each Divison.Indian Council of Medical Research, New Dehli (India)2014