Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accredited education institutes [Internet].https://www.facs.org/education/accreditation/aeiDate: 2017Date accessed: February 27, 2017
- Expanding simulation-based education through institution-wide initiatives: a blueprint for success.Surgery. 2015; 158: 1403-1407
- Accredited education institutes: program requirements for comprehensive and focused education institutes.https://www.facs.org/~/media/files/education/aei/aei%20requirements.ashxDate: 2013Date accessed: December 9, 2017
- New Directions in simulation-based surgical education and training: validation and transfer of surgical skills, use of nonsurgeons as faculty, use of simulation to screen and select surgery residents and long-term follow-up of learners.Surgery. 2011; 149: 735-744
- Best practices in interprofessional education and training in surgery: experiences from the American College of Surgeons-Accredited Educational Institutes.Surgery. 2013; 154: 1-12
- Best practices across surgical specialties relating to simulation-based training.Surgery. 2015; 158: 1395-1402
- The value proposition of simulation.Surgery. 2015; 160: 546-551
- What is the future of training in surgery? Needs assessment of national stakeholders.Surgery. 2014; 156: 707-717
- Support for simulation-based surgical education through American College of Surgeons-Accredited Educational Institutes.World J Surg. 2008; 32: 196-207
Presented at the 10th Annual ACS Surgical Simulation Meeting, March 17–18, 2017, Chicago, Illinois.