Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Perceived impact of the 80-hour workweek: five years later.J Surg Res. 2009; 156: 3-15
- Issues in general surgery residency training—2012.Ann Surg. 2012; 256: 553-559
- A critical review of simulation-based medical education research: 2003–2009.Med Educ. 2010; 44: 50-63
- Gearing up for the milestones: will simulation play a role?.Surgery. 2015; 158: 1427
- Best practices across surgical specialties relating to simulation-based training.Surgery. 2015; 158: 1395-1402
- The role of simulation in surgical education.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2017; 27: 450-454
- The value proposition of simulation.Surgery. 2016; 160: 546-551
- National cluster-randomized trial of duty-hour flexibility in surgical training.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 713-727
- Patient safety room of horrors: a novel method to assess medical students and entering residents' ability to identify hazards of hospitalisation.BMJ Qual Saf. 2016; 25: 153-158
- Medical school surgical boot camps: a systematic review.J Surg Educ. 2016; 74: 384-389
- Statement on surgical preresidency preparatory courses.Surgery. 2014; 156: 1059-1060
- Problems with the fourth-year curriculum of students entering surgical residencies.Am J Surg. 1995; 169: 334-337
- The fourth-year medical curriculum: has anything changed in 20 years?.Acad Med. 2001; 76: S36-S38
- Preparing medical students to enter surgery residencies.Am J Surg. 2010; 199: 105-109
Presented at the 10th Annual ACS Surgical Simulation Meeting, March 17–18, 2017, Chicago, Illinois.