Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The impact of central line simulation before the ICU experience.Am J Surg. 2009; 197: 533-536
- A simple, low-cost platform for basic laparoscopic skills training.Surg Innov. 2008; 15: 136-142
- Competence and retention in performance of the lumbar puncture procedure in a task trainer model.Simul Healthc. 2010; 5: 133-138
- Early, intermediate, and late effects of a surgical skills “boot camp” on an objective structured assessment of technical skills: a randomized controlled study.J Am Coll Surg. 2010; 10: 984-989
- The magical number seven, plus or minus two: some limits on our capacity for processing information.Psychol Rev. 1956; 63: 81-97
- Technology acceptance: a meta-analysis of the TAM: part 1.J Model Manag. 2007; 2: 251-280
- Technology acceptance: a meta-analysis of the TAM: part 2.J Model Manag. 2007; 2: 281-304
- An experimental application of the Delphi method to the use of experts.Manag Sci. 1963; 9: 458-467
- Delphi Process: A Methodology Used for the Elicitation of Opinions of Experts, P-3925.Rand Co, Santa Monica (CA)1968
- Probabilistic Models for Some Intelligence and Attainment Tests (Copenhagen, Danish Institute for Educational Research).The University of Chicago Press, Chicago (IL)1960/1980
- Rasch Models for Measurement.SAGE Publications, Beverly Hills (CA)1988
- A unified approach to validation, reliability, and education study design for surgical technical skills training.Arch Surg. 2010; 145: 197-201
- Technology-enhanced simulation to assess health professionals: a systematic review of validity evidence, research methods, and reporting quality.Acad Med. 2013; 88: 872-883
- Resources for Accredited Educational Institutes (AEIs) [Internet].(Chicago: American College of Surgeons)https://www.facs.org/education/accreditation/aei/resourcesDate: 2017Date accessed: December 18, 2017
Presented at the 10th Annual ACS Surgical Simulation Meeting, March 17–18, 2017, Chicago, Illinois.