Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Inter-facility transfer of pediatric burn patients from U.S. Emergency Departments.Burns. 2016; 42: 1413-1422
- Outcomes of outpatient management of pediatric burns.J Burn Care Res. 2014; 35: 388-394
- Overutilization of regional burn centers for pediatric patientsa healthcare system problem that should be corrected.Am J Surg. 2011; 202: 802-809
- The effect of transfers between health care facilities on costs and length of stay for pediatric burn patients.J Burn Care Res. 2015; 36: 178-183
- Guidelines for the Operation of Burn Centers.J Burn Care Res. 2007; 28: 134-141
- Referral patterns in pediatric burn patients.Am Surg. 2014; 80: 836-840
- Adherence to burn center referral criteria: are patients appropriately being referred?.J Burn Care Res. 2010; 31: 26-30
- The effectiveness of regionalized burn care: an analysis of 6,873 burn admissions in North Carolina from 2000 to 2007.J Am Coll Surg. 2011; 212 (487-93.e6)
- Harborview burns—1974 to 2009.PLoS One. 2012; 7
- Etiology and outcome of pediatric burns.J Pediatr Surg. 1996; 31: 329-333
- Burn center referral criteria. Guidelines for the Operation of Burn Centers: Resources for Optimal Care of the Injured Patient 2006. Committee on Trauma, American College of Surgeons, Chicago (IL)2006: 79-86
- Evolving treatment in a decade of pediatric burn care.J Pediatr Surg. 2004; 39: 957-960
- A pediatric burn outpatient short stay program decreases patient length of stay with equivalent burn outcomes.J Burn Care Res. 2017; 1
- The demographics of modern burn care: should most burns be cared for by non-burn surgeons?.Am J Surg. 2011; 201: 91-96
- Geographic access to burn center hospitals.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1774-1781
- A systematic review of the evidence for telemedicine in burn care: with a UK perspective.Burns. 2012; 38: 465-480
- Telehealth for paediatric burn patients in rural areas: a retrospective audit of activity and cost savings.Burns. 2016; 42: 1487-1493
- Smart phones make smart referrals: the use of mobile phone technology in burn care: a retrospective case series.Burns. 2017; 43: 190-194
- Palm Desert, CA; 2018. https://www.eapsa.org/apsa/media/AM18/APSA-18-FP-FNL-LowRes.pdf
- Factors related to child maltreatment in children presenting with burn injuries.J Burn Care Res. 2014; 35: 374-381
- Children with burns referred for child abuse evaluation: Burn characteristics and co-existent injuries.Child Abus Negl. 2016; 55: 52-61
- Factors associated with the interfacility transfer of the pediatric trauma patient: Implications for prehospital triage.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2012; 28: 905-910
- Acute pain management in burn patients: Appraisal and thematic analysis of four clinical guidelines.Burns. 2014; 40: 1463-1469
European Burns Association European Burns Association European Practice Guidelines [Internet]. 2015. Available from http://euroburn.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/EBA-Guidelines-Version-3-2015.pdf. [cited 1/15/18].
Presented at the 12th Annual Academic Surgical Congress, Jacksonville, FL, January 30–February 1, 2017.