Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- [cited 2018 Jul 10]. Available from)https://www.gatesfoundation.orgDate: 2018 (
- [cited 2018 Jul 10]. Available from)https://www.gavi.orgDate: 2018 (
- Bill and Melinda Gates pledge $10 billion in call for decade of vaccines [Internet].([cited 2018 Jun 14]. Available from)https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2010/01/Bill-and-Melinda-Gates-Pledge-$10-Billion-in-Call-for-Decade-of-VaccinesDate: 2010
- Bloomberg Philanthropies & the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation launch anti-tobacco trade litigation fund [Internet].([cited 2018 Jun 14]. Available from)https://www.bloomberg.org/press/releases/bloomberg-philanthropies-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-launch-anti-tobacco-trade-litigation-fund/Date: 2015
- Who we are: foundation fact sheet [Internet].([cited 2018 Apr 3]. Available from)
- Stellar performer: how the Gates Foundation runs its enterprise PMO [serial online].([cited 2018 May 22]. Available from)https://www.mpug.com/articles/stellar-performer-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-enterprise-project-management-office/Date: 2016
- 2011-2015 Indicators [Internet].([cited 2018 May 22]. Available from)
- Annual report 2016 [Internet].([cited 2018 Apr 3]. Available from)https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/Resources-and-Media/Annual-Reports/Annual-Report-2016Date: 2016
- Maternal, newborn & child health: strategy overview [Internet].([cited 2018 Apr 3]. Available from)https://www.gatesfoundation.org/What-We-Do/Global-Development/Maternal-Newborn-and-Child-Health#OurStrategyDate: 2018
- [cited 2018 Apr 3]. Available from)https://www.mhtf.orgDate: 2018 (
- Surgery could save millions of lives in developing countries [Internet].([cited 2018 May 23]. Available from)http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/03/26/surgery-could-save-millions-of-lives-in-developing-countriesDate: 2015
Murray CJL. IHME: Director's statement. Available from http://www.healthdata.org/about/director-statement. Accessed April 3, 2018.
- Governance [Internet].([cited 2018 Jun 18]. Available from)
Moore P. Helen Keller Worldwide receives $5 million grant from Bill and Melinda Gates. Available from https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/1999/09/Helen-Keller-Worldwide. Accessed 4-6-2018.
- Voluntary male circumcision [Internet].([cited 2018 Apr 23]. Available from)
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation grants $4.9 million to Pan American Health Organization toimprove safety of blood for transfusion in the Americas [Internet].([cited 2018 Apr 6]. Available from)https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2000/12/Blood-Safety-Program-Receives-GrantDate: 2000
- Generation of national political priority for surgery: a qualitative case study of three low-income and middle-income countries.Lancet. 2015; 385: S54
- Increasing access to surgical services in sub-Saharan Africa: priorities for national and international agencies recommended by the Bellagio essential surgery group.PLoS Med. 2009; 6: 1-5
- Global Surgery 2030: evidence and solutions for achieving health, welfare, and economic development.Lancet. 2015; 386: 569-624
- [cited 2018 May 22]. Available from)http://www.globalsurgery.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Jim-Kim-Global-Surgery-Transcribed.pdfDate: 2014 (
- Bill Gates makes push for universal flu vaccine, stepped-up efforts to address future pandemics.([cited 2018 May 23]. Available from)
- Sustainable Development Goal 3.([cited 2018 Apr 6]. Available from)