Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in university labs: Research activities, research outputs, and early doctorate careers.PloS One. 2017; 12: e0170444
- AUTM US licensing activity survey: FY2016. Oakbrook Terrace.AUTM, IL2017
- Changing the academic culture: Valuing patents and commercialization toward tenure and career advancement.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014; 111: 6542-6547
Drucker P. Peter F. Drucker Award for Nonprofit Innovation. 1991, Award Remarks.
- 'Technology transfer' and the research university: A search for the boundaries of university-industry collaboration.Research Policy. 1996; 25: 843-863
- Intellectual capital in the healthcare sector: A systematic review and critique of the literature.BMC Health Serv Res. 2015; 15: 556
- The influence of intellectual capital on the types of innovative capabilities.Academy of Management Journal. 2005; 48: 450-463
- U of M ebuts entrepreneurial leave program for faculty.(The Line Web site)Accessed April 15, 2018)
- Enhancing surgical innovation through a specialized medical school pathway of excellence in innovation and entrepreneurship: Lessons learned and opportunities for the future.Surgery. 2017; 162: 989-993
- The Surgery Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Program (SIEDP): An Experiential Learning Program for Surgery Faculty to Ideate and Implement Innovations in Health care.J Surg Educ. 2018; 75: 935-941
- ARISE 2: Unleashing America's research & innovation enterprise. American Academy of Arts and Sciences, Cambridge, MA2013
- Fast Forward Medical Innovation Web site.Accessed April 15, 2018)
- Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation Web site.Accessed April 15, 2018)
- QB3 Web site.Accessed April 15, 2018)
- Cedars-Sinai Accelerator Powered by Techstars Web site.Accessed April 15, 2018)
Dyrda L. 58 hospitals with innovation programs - 2017. Becker's Hospital Review, Becker's Healthcare, https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/lists/58-hospitals-and-health-systems-with-innovation-programs-2017.html. Accessed August 24, 2017.
Funded by the Department of Surgery at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.