Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hospital-based shootings in the United States: 2000 to 2011.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 60: 790-798
- The Hartford Consensus: Survey of the Public and Healthcare Professionals on Active Shooter Events in Hospitals.J Am Coll Surg. 2017; 225: 435-442
- Active-shooter response at a health care facility.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 583-586
- Preparing for an active shooter event in the health care setting.AORN J. 2018; 108: P7-P9
- National Incident Management System Third Edition, 2017. Department of Homeland Security.(Available at:)https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1508151197225-ced8c60378c3936adb92c1a3ee6f6564/FINAL_NIMS_2017.pdf(Accessed January 2019)