Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Fees for ERAS Residency Applications; 2019.https://students-residents.aamc.org/applying-residency/article/fees-eras-residency-applications/Date accessed: April 12, 2019
- I am a surgery resident now, 10 things I wish I had learned as a medical student.in: Englesbe M. Meyers M. A How To Guide For Medical Students. Springer International Publishing, New York2017: 155-163
- Surgery residents and attending surgeons have different perceptions of feedback.Med Teach. 2005; 27: 470-472
- Disparity between resident and faculty surgeons' perceptions of preoperative preparation, intraoperative teaching, and postoperative feedback.J Surg Educ. 2011; 68: 459-464
Scarlet S, Reiter A, Crowner J, Meyers MO, eds. Blind spots in the feedback process – exploring trainee and faculty perceptions. Paper presented at: 13th Annual Academic Surgical Congress; January 30–February 1, 2018; Jacksonville, FL. https://www.asc-abstracts.org/abs2018/39-02-blind-spots-in-the-feedback-process-exploring-trainee-and-faculty-perceptions/. Accessed July 13, 2019.
- The General Surgery Milestone Project; 2015.https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/SurgeryMilestones.pdf?ver=2015-11-06-120519-653Date accessed: July 13, 2019
- Surgery Milestones; (2019).https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/SurgeryMilestones2.0.pdf?ver=2019-05-29-124604-347Date accessed: July 13, 2019
- Entrustable professional activities in general surgery: development and implementation.J Surg Educ. 2019; 75: 1174-1186
- Stress and burnout among surgeons: Understanding and managing the syndrome and avoiding the adverse consequences.Arch Surg. 2009; 144: 371-376
- Surgeon burnout: A systematic review.J Am Coll Surg. 2016; 222: 1230-1239
- Surgical residents’ work hours and well-being in year 2 of the FIRST trial.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 192-194
- National cluster-randomized trial of duty-hour flexibility in surgical training.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 713-727
- Multiple-institution comparison of resident and faculty perceptions of burnout and depression during surgical training.JAMA Surgery. 2018; 153: 705-711
- Perceived value of a program to promote surgical resident well-being.J Surg Educ. 2017; 74: 921-927
- Residency surgical training at an independent academic medical center.Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 96: 147-153
- Transition from training to surgical practice.Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 96: 25-33