Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Separation of craniopagus twins over the past 20 Years: A systematic review of the variables that lead to successful separation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 138: 190-200
- Separation of craniopagus twins by a multidisciplinary team.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 358-364
- Craniopagus twins: embryology, classification, surgical anatomy, and separation.Childs Nerv Syst. 2004; 20: 554-566
- Distraction osteogenesis for surgical treatment of craniosynostosis: A systematic review.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 138: 657-669