Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of a surgical training programme on outcome of rectal cancer in the County of Stockholm. Stockholm Colorectal Cancer Study Group, Basingstoke Bowel Cancer Research Project. 2000; 356: 93-96
- Short-course radiotherapy with delayed surgery for rectal cancer - authors’ reply.Lancet Oncol. 2017; 18: e295https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(17)30323-6
- A history of women in medicine. Cunning women, physicians and witches.Pen and Sword Books Ltd, Philadelphia2019
- The history of women in surgery.Can J Surg. 2009; 52: 317-320
- Health at a Glance 2019. OECD Indicators. OECD iLibrary Web stie.https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/health-at-a-glance-2019/summary/english_e88a7402-en?parentId=http%3A%2F%2Finstance.metastore.ingenta.com%2Fcontent%2Fpublication%2F4dd50c09-en(Accessed)
- Diversity in the last decade of the Association of Program Directors in Surgery: a descriptive analysis of leadership and future directions.J Surg Educ. 2019; 76: e125-e131
- Women in surgery: a longer term follow-up.Am J Surg. 2018; 216: 189-193