Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Periarterial divestment in pancreatic cancer surgery.Surgery. 2021; 169: 1019-1025
- Periadventitial dissection of the superior mesenteric artery for locally advanced pancreatic cancer: Surgical planning with the “halo sign” and the “string sign.”.Surgery. 2021; 169: 1026-1031
- Pancreaticoduodenectomy with vascular resection: Margin status and survival duration.J Gastrointest Surg. 2004; 8: 935-950
- Resection margins in pancreatic cancer.Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 93: 647-662
- A phase II clinical trial of molecular profiled neoadjuvant therapy for localized pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.Ann Surg. 2018; 268: 610-619
- Radiographic patterns of first disease recurrence after neoadjuvant therapy and surgery for patients with resectable and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer.Surgery. 2020; 168: 440-447
- Locally advanced pancreas cancer: Staging and goals of therapy.Surgery. 2018; 163: 1053-1062
- Radiological and surgical implications of neoadjuvant treatment with FOLFIRINOX for locally advanced and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer.Ann Surg. 2015; 261: 12-17
- Impact of neoadjuvant chemoradiation on pathologic response in patients with localized pancreatic cancer.Front Oncol. 2020; 10: 460
- Importance of normalization of CA19-9 levels following neoadjuvant therapy in patients with localized pancreatic cancer.Ann Surg. 2020; 271: 740-747
- Distal splenorenal and mesocaval shunting at the time of pancreatectomy.Surgery. 2019; 165: 298-306
- Distal splenorenal and temporary mesocaval shunting at the time of pancreatectomy for cancer: Initial experience from the Medical College of Wisconsin.Surgery. 2013; 154: 123-131