- Bannone E.
- Andrianello S.
- Marchegiani G.
- et al.
- Loos M.
- Strobel O.
- Dietrich M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Post-operative hyperamylasemia (POH) and acute pancreatitis after pancreatoduodenectomy (POAP): state of the art and systematic review.Surgery. 2020; ([e-pub ahead of print]) (Accessed August 30, 2020)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2020.04.062
- Hyperamylasemia and acute pancreatitis after pancreatoduodenectomy: two different entities.Surgery. 2020; ([e-pub ahead of print]) (Accessed August 30, 2020)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2020.07.050
- Clinical significance of postoperative acute pancreatitis after pancreatoduodenectomy and distal pancreatectomy.Surgery. 2021; 169: 732-737
- Characterization of postoperative acute pancreatitis (POAP) after distal pancreatectomy.Surgery. 2021; 169: 724-731
- Detection of postoperative pancreatitis after pancreatic surgery by urine trypsinogen strip test.Br J Surg. 2007; 94: 64-69
- Postoperative acute pancreatitis as a major determinant of postoperative delayed gastric emptying after pancreaticoduodenectomy.J Gastrointest Surg. 2006; 10: 1131-1139
- The risk for immediate complications after pancreaticoduodenectomy is increased by high frequency of acini in the cut edge of pancreas.Pancreas. 2012; 41: 957-961
- Difference in the early activation of NF-κB and MCP-1 in acinar cell rich compared to fibrotic human pancreas exposed to surgical trauma and hypoxia.Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2014; 2014: 460363
- Reciprocal stimulation of pancreatic acinar and stellate cells in a novel long-term in vitro culture model.Pancreatology. 2016; 16: 570-577
- Wnt/β-catenin signalling plays diverse functions during the process of fibrotic remodelling in the exocrine pancreas.Pancreatology. 2019; 19: 252-257
- Perioperative hydrocortisone reduces major complications after pancreaticoduodenectomy. A randomised controlled trial.Ann Surg. 2016; 264: 696-702
- Perioperative hydrocortisone treatment reduces postoperative pancreatic fistula rate after open distal pancreatectomy. A randomized placebo-controlled trial.Pancreatology. 2019; 19: 786-792
- Postoperative acute pancreatitis following pancreaticoduodenectomy: A determinant of fistula potentially driven by the intraoperative fluid management.Ann Surg. 2018; 268: 815-822
- Defining post-operative pancreatitis as a new pancreatic specific complication following pancreatic resection.HPB (Oxford). 2016; 18: 642-651