Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Necrotizing pancreatitis caused by pancreatoduodenectomy.Pancreas. 2010; 39: 942-943
- Post-operative hyperamylasemia (POH) and acute pancreatitis after pancreatoduodenectomy (POAP): state of the art and systematic review.Surgery. 2020; ([e-pub ahead of print]) (Accessed November 18, 2020)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2020.04.062
- and the Acute Pancreatitis Classification Working Group. Classification of acute pancreatitis–2012: revision of the Atlanta classification and definitions by international consensus.Gut. 2013; 62: 102-111
- Hyperamylasemia and acute pancreatitis after pancreatoduodenectomy: two different entities.Surgery. 2020; ([e-pub ahead of print]) (Accessed November 18, 2020)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2020.07.050
- Clinical significance of postoperative acute pancreatitis after pancreatoduodenectomy and distal pancreatectomy.Surgery. 2021; 169: 732-737
- Characterization of postoperative acute pancreatitis (POAP) after distal pancreatectomy.Surgery. 2021; 169: 724-731
- Defining post-operative pancreatitis as a new pancreatic specific complication following pancreatic resection.HPB (Oxford). 2016; 18: 642-651