Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Defining post-operative pancreatitis as a new pancreatic specific complication following pancreatic resection.HPB (Oxford). 2016; 18: 642-651
- Pancreatic leakage and acute postoperative pancreatitis after proximal pancreatoduodenectomy.Rozhl Chir. 2014; 93: 380-385
- Postoperative acute pancreatitis following pancreaticoduodenectomy: A determinant of fistula potentially driven by the intraoperative fluid management.Ann Surg. 2018; 268: 815-822