- Oba A.
- Croce C.
- Hosokawa P.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Projecting cancer incidence and deaths to 2030: The unexpected burden of thyroid, liver, and pancreas cancers in the United States.Cancer Res. 2014; 74: 2913-2921
- FOLFIRINOX or gemcitabine as adjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2395-2406
- Prognosis based definition of resectability in pancreatic cancer: A road map to new guidelines.Ann Surg. 2020; (Accessed March 6, 2020)https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000003859. Online ahead of print
- Vascular resections for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: Vascular resections for PDAC.Scand J Surg. 2020; 109: 18-28
- The TRIANGLE operation—Radical surgery after neoadjuvant treatment for advanced pancreatic cancer: A single arm observational study.HPB (Oxford). 2017; 19: 1001-1007
- Optimal extent of superior mesenteric artery dissection during pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic cancer: Balancing surgical and oncological safety.J Gastrointest Surg. 2019; 23: 1373-1383
- Effect of chemoradiotherapy vs chemotherapy on survival in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer controlled after 4 months of gemcitabine with or without erlotinib: The LAP07 randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2016; 315: 1844-1853
- Use of total pancreatectomy and preoperative radiotherapy in patients undergoing pancreatectomy with artery resection.J Am Coll Surg. 2019; 228: 131