Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Permanent postoperative hypoparathyroidism: underappreciated impact on long-term quality of life.Surgery. 2022; 171: 1110
- Surgeons and patients disagree on the potential consequences from hypoparathyroidism.Endocr Pract. 2014; 20: 427-446
- Impact of permanent post-thyroidectomy hypoparathyroidism on self-evaluation of quality of life and voice: results from the national QoL-Hypopara study.Ann Surg. 2021; 274: 851-858
- Self-assessment of voice outcomes after total thyroidectomy using the Voice Handicap Index questionnaire: results of a prospective multicenter study.Surgery. 2020; 167: 129-136
- Outcome of protracted hypoparathyroidism after total thyroidectomy.Br J Surg. 2010; 97: 1687-1695