Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A 5-year-old boy with an acute onset of emesis, and throat and chest pain, after taking a drink.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2016; 32: 419-421
- [Hydrogen peroxide-induced lesions in the digestive tract. 4 cases].Rev Esp Enferm Dig. 1995; 87: 465-468
- Cerebral air gas embolism from concentrated hydrogen peroxide ingestion.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2008; 46: 815-818