- C.Aortic stenosis
- D.Ventricular thrombus
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Challenges in management of left ventricular thrombus.Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis. 2017; 11: 203-213
- Risk factors for embolisation in patients with left ventricular thrombi and acute myocardial infarction.Br Heart J. 1988; 60: 104-110
- Left ventricular thrombus formation after acute myocardial infarction.Heart. 2012; 98: 1743-1749