Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prospective validation of classification of intraoperative adverse events (ClassIntra): international, multicentre cohort study.BMJ. 2020; 370: m2917
- Classification of intraoperative adverse events in visceral surgery.Surgery. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2021.12.011
- Potential consequences of patient complications for surgeon well-being: a systematic review.JAMA Surg. 2019; 154: 451-457
- The Intraoperative Complications Assessment and Reporting with Universal Standards (ICARUS) global surgical collaboration project: development of criteria for reporting adverse events during surgical procedures and evaluating their impact on the postoperative course.Eur Urol Focus. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euf.2022.01.018
- A Protocol for the development of the intraoperative complications assessment and reporting with universal standards criteria.the ICARUS project. Int J Surg Protoc. 2021; 25: 160-164
- grading, and reporting intraoperative adverse events during and after surgery.Br J Surg. 2022; 109: 301-302