Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- From Flexner to competencies: reflections on a decade and the journey ahead.Acad Med. 2013; 88: 1067-1073
Competence by Design :: The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Competence by Design :: The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada).
- The general surgery milestones project.J Am Coll Surg. 2014; 218: 1056-1062
- General surgery residency inadequately prepares trainees for fellowship: results of a survey of fellowship program directors.Ann Surg. 2013; 258: 440-447
- Early subspecialization and perceived competence in surgical training: are residents ready?.J Am Coll Surg. 2013; 216: 764-771
- Graduating general surgery resident operative confidence: perspective from a national survey.J Surg Res. 2014; 190: 419-428
- Orthopedic resident work-shift analysis: are we making the best use of resident work hours?.J Surg Educ. 2014; 71: 216-221
- Otolaryngology resident workflow: A time-motion and efficiency study.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011; 144: 708-713
- Defining service and education: the first step to developing the correct balance.Surgery. 2007; 142: 303-310
- Surgical residency workload, perceptions and educational value: implications for competency-based medical education.https://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/7743/Date accessed: January 28, 2022
- General surgery training requirements, information by discipline.https://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/ibd-search-e?N=10000033+10000034+4294967081Date accessed: August 20, 2021
- Time motion studies in healthcare: what are we talking about?.J Biomed Inform. 2014; 49: 292-299
- Surgery residents and attending surgeons have different perceptions of feedback.Med Teach. 2005; 27: 470-472
- Service or education: In the eye of the beholder.Arch Surg. 2011; 146: 1389-1395
- Orthopaedic surgery residents and program directors agree on how time is currently spent in training and targets for improvement.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016; 474: 915-925
- Understanding residents’ work: moving beyond counting hours to assessing educational value.Acad Med. 2003; 78: 939-944
- The return of bedside rounds: an educational intervention.J Gen Intern Med. 2010; 25: 792-798