Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Low anterior resection syndrome score: development and validation of a symptom-based scoring system for bowel dysfunction after low anterior resection for rectal cancer.Ann Surg. 2012; 255: 922-928
- Assessment of long-term bowel dysfunction after restorative proctectomy for neoplastic disease: a population-based cohort study.Surg Oncol. 2022; 172: 782-788
- International consensus definition of low anterior resection syndrome.Colorectal Dis. 2020; 22: 331-341
- Interventions to reduce acute and late adverse gastrointestinal effects of pelvic radiotherapy for primary pelvic cancers.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018; 1CD012529