Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2014-2019: 5 Years of The Global Coordination Mechanism on NCDs.
- Post-decolonisation: global health and global surgery’s coming of age.Indian J Surg. 2022; 84: 259-261
- UNESCO highlights UGHE as model for global health education.(published 15 February 2022)https://ughe.org/un-agency-highlights-ughe-as-model-for-global-health-educationDate accessed: March 7, 2022
- Center for equity in global surgery.(published 4 February 2022)https://ughe.org/center-for-equity-in-global-surgeryDate accessed: March 7, 2022
- Redefining global health-care delivery.382. (London, England), Lancet2013: 1060-1069 (;382:1060–1069)
- Task-shifting of orthopaedic surgery to non-physician clinicians in Malawi: effective and safe?.Trop Doct. 2017; 47: 294-299
- The impact of COSECSA in developing the surgical workforce in East Central and Southern Africa.Surgeon. 2022; 20: 2-8
- The role of the University of Cape Town, South Africa in the training and retention of surgeons in Sub-Saharan Africa.Am J Surg. 2020; 220: 1208-1212
- Medical educators’ reflection on how technology sustained medical education in the most critical times and the lessons learnt: insights from an African medical school.Digit Health. 2021; 7:20552076211059360
Barnabas Alayande and Callum Forbes are co-first authors.
Abebe Bekele and Robert Riviello are co-senior authors.