Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Enhanced recovery in liver transplantation: a value-based approach to complex surgical care.Surg (United States). 2021; 170: 1830-1837
- GRADE: an emerging consensus on rating quality of evidence and strength of recommendations.BMJ. 2008; 336: 924-926
- Danish consensus conferences as a model of participatory technology assessment: an impact study of consensus conferences on Danish Parliament and Danish public debate.Sci Public Policy. 1998; 25: 2-22
- New ERAS in liver transplantation – past, present and next steps.Clin Transplant. 2022; (Available from)e14625https://doi.org/10.1111/ctr.14625