Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comprehensive surgical coaching enhances surgical skill in the operating room: a randomized controlled trial.Ann Surg. 2015; 262: 205-212
- Formative evaluation of a peer video-based coaching initiative.J Surg Res. 2021; 257: 169-177
- Surgical skill and complication rates after bariatric surgery.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1434-1442
- Trauma video review utilization: a survey of practice in the United States.Am J Surg. 2020; 219: 49-53
- Familiarity and communication in the operating room.J Surg Res. 2019; 235: 395-403
- Evaluation of intraoperative hand-off frequency, duration, and context: a mixed methods analysis.J Surg Res. 2020; 256: 124-130
Gallant JN, Brelsford K, Sharma S, et al. Patient perceptions of audio and video recording in the operating room [e-pub ahead of print]. Ann Surg. https://doi.org/10.1097/sla.0000000000004759. Accessed May 11, 2022.