Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Declining childhood and adolescent cancer mortality.Cancer. 2014; 120: 2497-2506
- Survival Rates for Ewing Tumors.https://www.cancer.org/cancer/ewing-tumor/detection-diagnosis-staging/survival-rates.html(Updated May 25, 2021)Date: 2021Date accessed: February 18, 2022
- Should aggressive surgical local control be attempted in all patients with metastatic or pelvic Ewing’s sarcoma?.Sarcoma. 2012; 2012953602
- Does surgery or radiation provide the best overall survival in Ewing's sarcoma? A review of the National Cancer Data Base.J Surg Oncol. 2017; 116: 384-390
- Local control in pelvic Ewing sarcoma: analysis from INT-0091—a report from the Children’s Oncology Group.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 3838-3843
- A systematic review of optimal treatment strategies for localized Ewing’s sarcoma of bone after neo-adjuvant chemotherapy.Surg Oncol. 2016; 25: 16-23
- Current status of management and outcome for patients with Ewing sarcoma.Cancers (Basel). 2021; 13
American Cancer Society. Radiation Therapy Side Effects. https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/treatment-types/radiation/effects-on-different-parts-of-body.html. Updated December 10, 2020. Accessed February 18, 2022.
- Ewing’s sarcoma of the femur: prognosis in 69 patients treated by the CESS group.Acta Orthop Scand. 1997; 68: 20-24
- Comparative evaluation of local control strategies in localized Ewing sarcoma of bone: a report from the Children’s Oncology Group.Cancer. 2015; 121: 467-475
- Local and systemic control in Ewing’s sarcoma of the femur treated with chemotherapy, and locally by radiotherapy and/or surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2003; 85: 107-114
- The role of surgical margins in treatment of Ewing’s sarcoma family tumors: experience of a single institution with 512 patients treated with adjuvant and neoadjuvant chemotherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 65: 766-772
- Nonmetastatic pelvic Ewing sarcoma: report of the French society of pediatric oncology.Med Pediatr Oncol. 1999; 33: 444-449
- Local therapy and other factors influencing site of relapse in patients with localised Ewing’s sarcoma. United Kingdom Children’s Cancer Study Group (UKCCSG).Eur J Cancer. 1999; 35: 1698-1704
- Significance of surgical margin on the prognosis of patients with Ewing’s sarcoma: a report from the Cooperative Ewing’s Sarcoma Study.Cancer. 1996; 78: 892-900
- Chemotherapy response is an important predictor of local recurrence in Ewing sarcoma.Cancer. 2007; 109: 603-611
Children’s Oncology Group. AEWS1031: A Phase III Randomized Trial of Adding Vincristine-topotecan-cyclophosphamide to Standard Chemotherapy in Initial Treament of Non-Metastatic Ewing Sarcoma. https://childrensoncologygroup.org/aews1031. Accessed February 21, 2022.
- AEWS1221: Randomized Phase 3 Trial Evaluating the Addition of IFG-1R Monoclonal Antibody Ganitumab to Multi-Agent Chemotherapy for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Ewing Sarcoma.https://childrensoncologygroup.org/aews1221(Updated October 30, 2018)Date: 2014Date accessed: April 21, 2022
- Ifosfamide-containing chemotherapy in Ewing’s sarcoma: the Second United Kingdom Children’s Cancer Study Group and the Medical Research Council Ewing’s Tumor Study.J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 3628-3633
- Randomized controlled trial of interval-compressed chemotherapy for the treatment of localized Ewing sarcoma: a report from the Children’s Oncology Group.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 4148-4154
- Ewing’s sarcoma: local tumor control and patterns of failure following limited-volume radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1991; 21: 1501-1508
- Prognostic factors for local and distant control in Ewing sarcoma family of tumors.Ann Oncol. 2008; 19: 814-820
- Radiation therapy alone for sarcoma of soft tissue.Cancer. 1985; 56: 475-479
- Neoadjuvant treatment options in soft tissue sarcomas.Cancers (Basel). 2020; 12