Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Estimate of the global volume of surgery in 2012: an assessment supporting improved health outcomes.Lancet. 2015; 385: S11
- Prospective validation of classification of intraoperative adverse events (ClassIntra): international, multicentre cohort study.BMJ. 2020; : 370
- Classification of intraoperative adverse events in visceral surgery.Surgery. 2022; 171 (1579–1579)
- Derivation and validation of a novel severity classification for intraoperative adverse events.J Am Coll Surg. 2014; 218: 1120-1128
- Work system analysis: the key to understanding health care systems.in: Henriksen K. Battles J.B. Marks E.S. Advances in Patient Safety: From Research to Implementation (Volume 2: Concepts and Methodology). Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, (MD)2005 (Available at:)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK20518/Date accessed: July 7, 2022