Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of adrenal tumours in Olmsted County, Minnesota, USA: a population-based cohort study.Lancet Diab Endocrinol. 2020; 8: 894-902
- Adrenal incidentalomas are tied to increased risk of diabetes: findings from a prospective study.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2020; 105: e974-981
- The incidental adrenal mass on CT: prevalence of adrenal disease in 1,049 consecutive adrenal masses in patients with no known malignancy.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 190: 1163-1168
- European Society of Endocrinology Clinical Practice Guidelines on the management of adrenocortical carcinoma in adults, in collaboration with the European Network for the Study of Adrenal Tumors.Eur J Endocrinol. 2018; 179: G1-G46
- The characteristics and trends in adrenocortical carcinoma: a United States population based study.J Clin Med Res. 2018; 10: 636-640
- Urine steroid metabolomics for the differential diagnosis of adrenal incidentalomas in the EURINE-ACT study: a prospective test validation study.Lancet Diab Endocrinol. 2020; 8: 773-781
- The incidence and survival of rare cancers of the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, and pancreas.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 424-433
- High-resolution, accurate-mass (HRAM) mass spectrometry urine steroid profiling in the diagnosis of adrenal disorders.Clin Chem. 2017; 63: 1824-1835
- Characterization of adrenal masses using unenhanced CT: an analysis of the CT literature.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1998; 171: 201-204
- Comparison of unenhanced CT and chemical shift MRI in evaluating lipid-rich adrenal adenomas.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 183: 215-219
- Adrenal adenomas: relationship between histologic lipid and CT and MR findings.Radiology. 1996; 200: 743-747
- Benign and malignant adrenal masses: CT distinction with attenuation coefficients, size, and observer analysis.Radiology. 1991; 179: 415-418
- Characterization of adrenal lesions at chemical-shift MRI: a direct intraindividual comparison of in- and opposed-phase imaging at 1.5 T and 3 T.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 204: 536-541
- Management of endocrine disease: Imaging for the diagnosis of malignancy in incidentally discovered adrenal masses: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Endocrinol. 2016; 175: R51-R64
Fassnacht M, Arit W, Bancos I, et al. Management of adrenal incidentalomas: European Society of Endocrinology Clinical Practice Guideline in collaboration with the European Network for the Study of Adrenal Tumors. Eur J Endocrinol; 016;175:G1–G34.
- Update on CT and MRI of adrenal nodules.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2017; 208: 1206-1217
- Diagnosis of renal angiomyolipoma with hounsfield unit thresholds: effect of size of region of interest and nephrographic phase imaging.Radiology. 2011; 260: 158-165
- Accuracy of focal cystic appearance within adrenal nodules on contrast-enhanced CT to distinguish pheochromocytoma and malignant adrenal tumors from adenomas.Abdom Radiol. 2021; 46: 2683-2689
- Characterization of indeterminate (lipid-poor) adrenal masses: use of washout characteristics at contrast-enhanced CT.Radiology. 2000; 217: 798-802
- A survey on adrenal incidentaloma in Italy. Study Group on Adrenal Tumors of the Italian Society of Endocrinology.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000; 85: 637-644
- Clinical, biochemical, and radiological characteristics of a single-center retrospective cohort of 705 large adrenal tumors.Mayo Clin Proc Innov Qual Outcomes. 2018; 2: 30-39
- Management of incidental adrenal masses: a white paper of the ACR incidental findings committee.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 1038-1044
- Computed tomography (CT) scan identified necrosis, but is it a reliable single para.meter for discerning between malignant and benign adrenocortical tumors?.Surgery. 2022; 171: 104-110
- Interobserver agreement in distinguishing large adrenal adenomas and adrenocortical carcinomas on computed tomography.Abdom Radiol. 2018; 43: 3101-3108
Tal Yalon and Mariana Yalon contributed equally to this article.