Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adrenocortical carcinoma.Endocr Rev. 2014; 35: 282-326
- Clinical review: adrenocortical carcinoma: clinical update.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006; 91: 2027-2037
- An eleven-year experience with adrenocortical carcinoma.Surgery. 1992; 112 (discussion 70–1): 963-970
- Longitudinal patterns of recurrence in patients with adrenocortical carcinoma.Surgery. 2019; 165: 186-195
- Adrenocortical carcinoma: clinical outcomes and prognosis of 330 patients at a tertiary care center.Eur J Endocrinol. 2013; 169: 891-899
- European Society of Endocrinology Clinical Practice Guidelines on the management of adrenocortical carcinoma in adults, in collaboration with the European Network for the Study of Adrenal Tumors.Eur J Endocrinol. 2018; 179: G1-G46
- Efficacy of the EDP-M scheme plus adjunctive surgery in the management of patients with advanced adrenocortical carcinoma: the Brescia experience.Cancers (Basel). 2020; 12: 941
- Adrenocortical carcinoma: current treatment options.Curr Opin Oncol. 2021; 33: 16-22
- Regulation of microRNA function in animals.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2019; 20: 21-37
- MicroRNA biogenesis pathways in cancer.Nat Rev Cancer. 2015; 15: 321-333
- MicroRNA therapeutics: towards a new era for the management of cancer and other diseases.Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2017; 16: 203-222
- The role of microRNAs in the pathophysiology of adrenal tumors.Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2017; 456: 36-43
- Adrenocortical carcinoma - towards genomics guided clinical care.Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2019; 15: 548-560
- Systematic and integrative analysis of large gene lists using DAVID bioinformatics resources.Nat Protoc. 2009; 4: 44-57
- Bioinformatics enrichment tools: paths toward the comprehensive functional analysis of large gene lists.Nucleic Acids Res. 2009; 37: 1-13
Amsterdam University Medical Centers. R2: genomics analysis and visualization platform. http://r2.amc.nl. Accessed 5 June 2022.
- Cancer therapeutics using survivin BIRC5 as a target: what can we do after over two decades of study?.J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2019; 38: 368
- Abrogation of TLR4 and CD14 expression and signaling in human adrenocortical tumors.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 95: E421-E429
- An NR2F1-specific agonist suppresses metastasis by inducing cancer cell dormancy.J Exp Med. 2022; 219e20210836
- Identification of biomarkers of adrenocortical carcinoma using genomewide gene expression profiling.Arch Surg. 2008; 143 (discussion 846): 841-846
- Homeobox A5 activates p53 pathway to inhibit proliferation and promote apoptosis of adrenocortical carcinoma cells by inducing Aldo-Keto reductase family 1 member B10 expression.Bioengineered. 2021; 12: 1964-1975
- USP53 activated by H3K27 acetylation regulates cell viability, apoptosis, and metabolism in esophageal carcinoma via the AMPK signaling pathway.Carcinogenesis. 2022; 43: 349-359
- USP53 promotes apoptosis and inhibits glycolysis in lung adenocarcinoma through FKBP51-AKT1 signaling.Mol Carcinog. 2020; 59: 1000-1011
- Functions and targets of miR-335 in cancer.Onco Targets Ther. 2021; 14: 3335-3349
- Overexpression of PAX8-AS1 inhibits malignant phenotypes of papillary thyroid carcinoma cells via miR-96-5p/PKN2 axis.Int J Endocrinol. 2021; 20215499963
Chitra Subramanian and Mark S. Cohen contributed equally.