Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary hyperparathyroidism.Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2018; 14: 115-125
- Current issues in the presentation of asymptomatic primary hyperparathyroidism: proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99: 3580-3594
- Intraoperative parathyroid hormone assay during focused parathyroidectomy: the importance of 20 minutes measurement.BMC Surg. 2013; 13: 36
- Evaluation of Halle, Miami, Rome, and Vienna intraoperative iPTH assay criteria in guiding minimally invasive parathyroidectomy.Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2009; 394: 843-849
- Operative monitoring of parathyroid gland hyperfunction.Am J Surg. 1991; 162: 299-302
- Intraoperative parathyroid hormone monitoring fails to detect double parathyroid adenomas: a 2-institution experience.Surgery. 2001; 130: 1005-1010
- Kinetic analysis of the rapid intraoperative parathyroid hormone assay in patients during operation for hyperparathyroidism.Surgery. 1999; 126: 1145-1151
- An optimal algorithm for intraoperative parathyroid hormone monitoring.Arch Surg. 2011; 146: 280
- Primary hyperparathyroidism: redefining cure.Am Surg. 2019; 85: 214-218
- Parathyrin (parathyroid hormone): metabolism and methods for assay.Clin Chem. 1986; 32: 418-424
- Intraoperative parathyroid hormone assay remains predictive of cure in renal impairment in patients with single parathyroid adenomas.World J Surg. 2018; 42: 2835-2839
- Intra-operative parathyroid hormone monitoring through central laboratory is accurate in renal secondary hyperparathyroidism.Clin Biochem. 2016; 49: 538-543
- Is intraoperative parathyroid hormone testing in patients with renal insufficiency undergoing parathyroidectomy for primary hyperparathyroidism accurate?.Am J Surg. 2015; 209: 483-487
- Prediction of creatinine clearance from serum creatinine.Nephron. 1976; 16: 31-41
- The effect of chronic kidney disease on intraoperative parathyroid hormone: a linear mixed model analysis.Surgery. 2021; 169: 1152-1157
- Influence of concurrent chronic kidney disease on intraoperative parathyroid hormone monitoring during parathyroidectomy for primary hyperparathyroidism.Surgery. 2018; 163: 42-47
- Successful parathyroidectomy guided by intraoperative parathyroid hormone monitoring for primary hyperparathyroidism is preserved in mild and moderate renal insufficiency.Surgery. 2018; 163: 633-637
- Predictors of intra-operative parathyroid hormone decline in subjects operated for primary hyperparathyroidism by minimally invasive parathyroidectomy.J Endocrinol Invest. 2009; 32: 160-164
- Factors that influence parathyroid hormone half-life: determining if new intraoperative criteria are needed.JAMA Surg. 2013; 148: 602
This paper has been accepted for a podium presentation at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons to be held in Cleveland, OH, May 22–24, 2022.