Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term survival after laparoscopic versus open resection for colorectal liver metastases.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37 (LBA3516–LBA3516)
- Laparoscopic versus open hemihepatectomy: the ORANGE II PLUS multicenter randomized controlled trial.Ann Oncol. 2021; 32: S531
Mazzotta AD, Kawaguchi Y, Pantel L, et al. Conditional cumulative incidence of postoperative complications stratified by complexity classification for laparoscopic liver resection: optimization of in-hospital observation [e-pub online ahead of print]. Surgery https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2022.07.026.
- Validation of index-based IWATE criteria as an improved difficulty scoring system for laparoscopic liver resection.Surgery. 2021; 165: 731-740
- Development and validation of a difficulty score to predict intraoperative complications during laparoscopic liver resection.Br J Surg. 2018; 105: 1182-1191