Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Randomized trial of lobectomy versus limited resection for T1 N0 non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer Study Group.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 60 (discussion 622–623): 615-622
- Hepatic parenchymal preservation surgery: Decreasing morbidity and mortality rates in 4,152 resections for malignancy.J Am Coll Surg. 2015; 220: 471-479
- Transversal hepatectomies: classification and intention-to-treat validation of new parenchyma-sparing procedures for deep-located hepatic tumors.Surgery. 2022; (In this issue)
- Is tumor detachment from vascular structures equivalent to R0 resection in surgery for colorectal liver metastases? An observational cohort.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 1352-1360
- R1 resection for colorectal liver metastases: A survey questioning surgeons about its incidence, clinical impact, and management.J Gastrointest Surg. 2018; 22: 1752-1763
- The liver tunnel: Intention-to-treat validation of a new type of hepatectomy.Ann Surg. 2019; 269: 331-336