Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term efficacy of primary intraoperative recurrent laryngeal nerve reinnervation in the management of thyroidectomy-related unilateral vocal fold paralysis.Acta Otolaryngol. 2014; 134: 1179-1184
- Outcome with immediate direct anastomosis of recurrent laryngeal nerves injured during thyroidectomy.Laryngoscope. 2014; 124: 1402-1408
- Recurrent laryngeal nerve liberations and reconstructions: a single institution experience.World J Surg. 2016; 40: 644-651
- Improvement in phonation after reconstruction of the recurrent laryngeal nerve in patients with thyroid cancer invading the nerve.Surgery. 2009; 146: 1056-1062
- Diagnosis and prognosis of iatrogenic injury of the recurrent laryngeal nerve.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2009; 118: 506-511
- A novel optical approach to intraoperative detection of parathyroid glands.Surgery. 2013; 154: 1371-1377
- Developing a clinical prototype to guide surgeons for intraoperative label-free identification of parathyroid glands in real time.Thyroid. 2018; 28: 1517-1531