Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shock and tissue injury induced by recombinant human cachectin.Science. 1986; 234: 470-474
- Specific association of human telomerase activity with immortal cells and cancer.Science. 1994; 266: 2011-2015
- Telomerase activity in benign and malignant thyroid diseases.Surgery. 1997; 122: 1141-1146
- Telomerase activity in the differential diagnosis of papillary carcinoma of the thyroid.Surgery. 1997; 122: 1137-1340
- Classification of follicular thyroid tumors by molecular signature: Results of gene profiling.Clin Cancer Res. 2003; 9: 1792-1800
- Molecular analysis of minimally invasive follicular carcinomas by gene profiling.Surgery. 2005; 138: 1042-1048
- Molecular profiling distinguishes papillary carcinoma from benign thyroid nodules.J Clin Endo Metab. 2004; 89: 3214-3223
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) is upregulated in aggressive papillary thyroid carcinoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2012; 19: 973-980
- CAR T therapy targeting ICAM-1 eliminates advanced human thyroid tumors.Clin Cancer Res. 2017; 23: 7569-7583
- Malignant struma ovarii: Two case reports and a review of the literature.Gynecol Oncol. 1999; 73: 447-451
- Optimal surgical management of well-differentiated thyroid cancer arising in struma ovarii: A series of 4 patients and a review of 53 reported cases.Thyroid. 2012; 22: 400-406
- Proposed risk stratification and patterns of radioactive iodine therapy in malignant struma ovarii.Thyroid. 2022 Sep; 32: 1101-1108