Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2015 American Thyroid Association Management Guidelines for adult patients with thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer.Thyroid. 2016; 26: 1-133
- The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons Guidelines for the definitive surgical management of thyroid disease in adults.Ann Surg. 2020; 271: e21-e293
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid: an appraisal.Ann Int Med. 1993; 118: 282-289
- Effectiveness of molecular testing techniques for diagnosis of indeterminate thyroid nodules: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Oncol. 2021; 7: 70-77
- Molecular testing versus diagnostic lobectomy in Bethesda III/IV thyroid nodules: a cost-effectiveness analysis.Thyroid. 2019; 29: 1237-1243
- Utilities of RAS mutations in preoperative fine needle biopsies for decision making for thyroid nodule management: results from a single-center prospective cohort.Thyroid. 2020; 30: 536-547
- The clinical utility of molecular testing in the management of thyroid follicular neoplasms (Bethesda IV Nodules).Ann Surg. 2020; 272: 621-627
- Tumor genotype determines phenotype and disease-related outcomes in thyroid cancer.Ann Surg. 2015; 262: 519-525
- Association between BRAF V600E mutation and mortality in patients with papillary thyroid cancer.JAMA. 2013; 309: 1493-1501
- Risk assessment for distant metastasis in differentiated thyroid cancer using molecular profiling: a matched case-control study.Cancer. 2021; 127: 1179-1187
Liu JB, Ramonell KM, Carty SE, et al. Association of comprehensive thyroid cancer molecular profiling with tumor phenotype and cancer-specific outcomes. Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2022.05.048. Accessed October 19, 2022.
- Integrated genomic characterization of papillary thyroid carcinoma.Cell. 2014; 159: 676-690
Chiosea S, Hodak S, Yip L, et al. Molecular Profiling of 50,734 Bethesda II-VI Thyroid Nodules by ThyroSeq v3 Genomic Classifier: Implications for personalized management. Proceedings of 2021 American Thyroid Association Annual Meeting.
- Clinical application of next generation sequencing in advanced thyroid cancers.Thyroid. 2022; 32: 657-666
- Do ultrasound patterns and clinical parameters inform the probability of thyroid cancer predicted by molecular testing in nodules with indeterminate cytology?.Thyroid. 2021; 31: 1673-1682