Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Institutes of Health. Definitions of Criteria and Considerations for Research Project Grant (RPG/R01/R03/R15/R21/R34) Critiques [Internet]. 2016 [updated 2016 Mar 21; cited 2022 Aug 31]. Available from: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/peer/critiques/rpg.htm
- A practical guide to writing a competitive K award application.Surgery. 2021; 170: 1411-1417
- Mentored career development awards for the development of surgeon-scientists.Surgery. 2021; 170: 1105-1111
- Top ten strategies to enhance grant-writing success.Surgery. 2021; 170: 1727-1731
- An algorithmic approach to an impactful specific aims page.Surgery. 2021; 169: 816-820
- Writing an effective National Institutes of Health (NIH) budget: how to get the money for your science.Surgery. 2022; 171: 342-347
National Institutes of Health. Biosketch Format Pages, Instructions and Samples [Internet]. 2021 [update 2021 May 6]. Available at: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/forms/biosketch.htm. Accessed August 31, 2022.
National Library of Medicine. SciENcv: Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae [Internet]. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sciencv/. Accessed August 31, 2022.
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Sample Applications & More [Internet]. [updated 2022 Aug 24]. Available at: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/grants-contracts/sample-applications. Accessed August 31, 2022.
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. NIH Announces FORMS-G Transition, Implementation Plans [Internet]. 2021 [updated 2021 Sep 1]. Available at: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/grants-contracts/forms-g-transition-and-implementation-plans#:∼:text=In%20early%202022%2C%20NIH%20will,August%205%2C%202021%20Guide%20notice. Accessed August 31, 2022.
National Institutes of Health Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare. Vertebrate Animals Section [Internet]. [updated 2021 May 13; cited 2022 Aug 31]. Available from: https://olaw.nih.gov/guidance/vertebrate-animal-section.htm
National Institutes of Health. NOT-OD-17-068 Reminder: Authentication of Key Biological and/or Chemical Resources [Internet]. [updated 2017 May 31; cited 2022 Aug 31]. Available from: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-17-068.html
- The increasing dominance of teams in production of knowledge.Science. 2007; 316: 1036-1039
- How do Multi-PI Applications Fare? National Institutes of Health.(Available from:)https://nexus.od.nih.gov/all/2014/07/11/how-do-multi-pi-applications-fare/Date: 2014Date accessed: August 31, 2022
- The future of basic science in academic surgery: identifying barriers to success for surgeon-scientists.Ann Surg. 2017; 265: 1053-1059
- Distribution of NIGMS R01 Award Sizes. National Institute of General Medical Sciences.(Available at:)https://loop.nigms.nih.gov/2016/05/distribution-of-nigms-r01-award-sizes/Date: 2016Date accessed: August 31, 2022