Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- NIH funding across surgical specialties; how do women fare?.Surgery. 2022; 172: 890-896
- The impact of COVID-19 on the research community.https://grants.nih.gov/policy/natural-disasters/corona-virus/impact-research-community.htmDate accessed: September 29, 2022
- Gender differences in National Institutes of Health grant submissions before and during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Womens Health. 2022; 31: 1241-1245
- Sociology. The gender gap in NIH grant applications.Science. 2008; 322: 1472-1474
- Investigation of the gender distribution of national institutes of health grants across six surgical specialties from 2015 to 2020: toward promoting equity in academic surgery.J Surg Res. 2022; 276: 272-282