Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic review of current prognostication systems for pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms.Surgery. 2019; 165: 672-685
- Discrepancies between two alternative staging systems (European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society 2006 and American Joint Committee on Cancer/Union for International Cancer Control 2010) of neuroendocrine neoplasms of the pancreas: a study of 50 cases.Pathol Res Pract. 2011; 207: 220-224
- Developing a multivariable prognostic model for pancreatic endocrine tumors using the clinical data warehouse resources of a single institution.Appl Clin Inform. 2010; 1: 38-49
- Predicting aggressive behavior in nonfunctioning pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.Surgery. 2013; 154: 785-793
- Diagnostic concordance of reporting lymphovascular invasion in breast cancer.J Clin Pathol. 2018; 71: 802-805