Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Morbidity and mortality conference: its purpose reclaimed and grounded in theory.Teach Learn Med. 2016; 28: 439-447
- Morbidity and mortality conference, grand rounds, and the ACGME’s core competencies.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21: 1192-1194
- The role of unconscious bias in surgical safety and outcomes.Surg Clin North Am. 2012; 92: 137-151
- Proposed classification of complications of surgery with examples of utility in cholecystectomy.Surgery. 1992; 111: 518-526
- Classification of surgical complications.Ann Surg. 2004; 240: 205-213