New global cancer data: GLOBOCAN 2018.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Dumarco RB, Fonseca GM, Coelho FF, et al. Multiple colorectal liver metastases resection can offer long-term survival: the concept of a chronic neoplastic disease [e-pub ahead of print]. Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2022.08.032. Accessed November 2, 2022.
- New global cancer data: GLOBOCAN 2018.
- Liver-first approach for synchronous colorectal metastases: analysis of 7360 patients from the LiverMetSurvey Registry.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 8198-8208
- Imaging of colorectal liver metastases: new developments and pending issues.Cancers (Basel). 2020; 12: 151