Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Ma EZ, Kuo JH, Malek R, et al. Total thyroidectomy is more cost-effective than radioactive iodine as an alternative to antithyroid medication for Graves’ disease [e-pub ahead of print]. Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2022.06.044. Accessed xxx.
- Cost-utility analysis comparing radioactive iodine, anti-thyroid drugs and total thyroidectomy for primary treatment of Graves’ disease.Eur J Endocrinol. 2016; 175: 595-603
- Hypocalcaemia following thyroidectomy for treatment of Graves’ disease: implications for patient management and cost-effectiveness.J Laryngol Otol. 2011; 125: 849-852
- 2016 American Thyroid Association guidelines for diagnosis and management of hyperthyroidism and other causes of thyrotoxicosis.Thyroid. 2016; 26: 1343-1421