Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Laparoscopic versus open resection in patients with locally advanced colon cancer.Surgery. 2021; 170: 1610-1615
- Prediction of metachronous peritoneal metastases after radical surgery for colon cancer: a scoring system obtained from an international multicenter cohort.Ann Surg Oncol. 2022; 29: 7896-7906
- Laparoscopic surgery for T4 colon cancer: a risk factor for peritoneal recurrences?.Surgery. 2020; 168: 119-124
- Laparoscopic colectomy: a risk factor for postoperative peritoneal metastasis.Clin Colorectal Cancer. 2022; 21: e205-e212
- The impact of an open or laparoscopic approach on the development of metachronous peritoneal metastases after primary resection of colorectal cancer: results from a population-based cohort study.Surg Endosc. 2022; 36: 6551-6557
- Does laparoscopy increase the risk of peritoneal recurrence after resection for pT4 colon cancer? Results of a propensity score-matched analysis from an international cohort.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2022; 48: 1823-1830