Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Sutton TL, Wong LH, Walker BS, et al. Hepatectomy is associated with improved oncologic outcomes in recurrent colorectal liver metastases: a propensity-matched analysis [e-pub ahead of print]. Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2022.10.019. Accessed December 21, 2022.
- Outcomes after repeat hepatectomy for colorectal liver metastases from the colorectal liver operative metastasis international collaborative (COLOMIC).J Surg Oncol. 2022; 126: 1242-1252
- Thermal ablation compared to partial hepatectomy for recurrent colorectal liver metastases: an Amsterdam Colorectal Liver Met Registry (AmCORE) based study.Cancers (Basel). 2021; 13: 2769
- Safety and feasibility of initiating a hepatic artery infusion pump chemotherapy program for unresectable colorectal liver metastases: a multicenter, retrospective cohort study.J Surg Oncol. 2021; 123: 252-260
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy plus living donor transplantation (LDLT) for non-resectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer (CRC).Ann Surg Oncol. 2023; 30: 18-20